This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Respiratory Therapists Day Evening Night Full time Part Time Per Diem Rochester and Newark NY
Day, Evening, Night
Full time, Part Time, Per Diem
Rochester and Newark NY
As a Registered Respiratory Therapist, your knowledge, strong attention to detail, compassion and analytical capabilities ensure meaningful, personalized care for each respiratory patient.
STATUS: Full Time, Part Time & Per Diem
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital, Unity Hospital & Newark-Wayne Community Hospital
• Recent acute care experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional customer service
• Patient Care. Review and evaluate history, physical exams, current vital signs, admission and current respiratory care orders for each patient; advise providers on appropriate respiratory care procedure and techniques
• Planning & Documentation. Initiate and update respiratory care plan for all patients per department policy and procedure; work collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team to implement the plan of care; monitor and document all pertinent clinical parameters and assessments on all assigned patients; modify treatment techniques based on patient response
• Education & Communication. Provide and document patient education for therapeutic procedures performed; communicate information regarding patient’s clinical status to appropriate members of healthcare team; participate in the instruction and orientation of Respiratory Care team members, students and other allied health professional
Additional Job Description
Any physical requirements reported by a prospective employee and/or employee’s physician or delegate will be considered for accommodations.
• AAS Degree in Respiratory Care from an accredited Respiratory Care Program
• Has ability to read, write and speak English.
• Maintain continuing education credits required for re-credentialing by the NBRC
• Maintain continuing education credits required for re-licensure by NYS
• Current license from the State of New York as a Respiratory Therapist (RT).
• Current BLS certification.
Contact Us: Jayla Flowers | email@example.com
1033 total views, 1 today Print Job